I have decided that I am suprisingly disorganized. I think my disorganization began as a function of my 'pack rat disorder.' Anyways, I would like offer up a positive twist on my disorganization: It allows me more suprises in life.
In my lack of organization, I end up forgetting that I own something, and end up finding it to a great suprise. I am comfortable with this. Sometimes I do get frustrated when I cannot locate something in my room - mostly because it is so small and I have so little - but I don't like to dwell on this frustration. The suprises are always much better.
I experience these suprising moments daily, but an especially funny incident occurred this weekend. I had already ridden the U-bahn and walked several blocks when I stopped to remove a pebble from my shoe. It turned out to be the missing back of my earing. How cool is that! That is definitely an extreme example...but whatever.
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment